Find Books Not in the Law Library
Books from other Pace libraries (Mortola or Birnbaum)
- Click REQUEST, and log in with either
- Your Pace Portal user name and password, or
- Your name and bar code, then
- Choose a pickup location, add special instructions, and click submit.
Books via ConnectNY
- Click the ConnectNY link to search for books in ConnectNY consortium libraries.
- Fill in your name, bar code, choose a pickup location, and click submit.
Books in other libraries--use interlibrary loan
- Set up an ILLiad account using your Pace email address.
- You can submit ILL requests for books and articles, and check on the status of your requests.
Pace Law Library Catalog
Relevant Subject Headings
Correctional personnel -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Detention of persons
Ex-convicts -- Suffrage
Grievance procedures for prisoners
Legal assistance to prisoners
Mentally ill prisoners -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Prisoners -- Abuse of
Prisoners -- Civil rights
Prisoners -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Prisoners Medical Care
Prisoners Mental Health
Prisoners -- Religious life
Prisons -- Law and legislation
Prisons -- Visits and correspondence with inmates
United States -- Constitution -- Amendments -- 8th
United States. Prison Litigation Reform Act of 1996
HeinOnline One Box Search
Find Law Review and Journal Articles
Search the Print and E-Journals using the title of the journal or law review.
Search the Library Catalog using the title of the journal or law review.
These two sources are complementary, so check both. Both will list the databases (except for Westlaw and LexisNexis) that contain the full text of the journal.
If the law review or journal is not available the in Pace print or digital collection, check WorldCat to confirm its title. You can also see what libraries do own the item.
Use Interlibrary Loan to request an article from a law review or a journal that is not available in the Pace collection.