According to Rule 16 of the Bluebook, periodicals include articles in:
• Consecutively paginated journals;
• Nonconsecutively paginated journals/magazines;
• Online newspapers;
• Signed student-written law review notes;
• Unsigned student-written comments;
• Student-written book reviews;
• Non-student-written book reviews;
• Specially designated articles in consecutively paginated journals; or
• Noncommercially distributed newsletters
Search Print & E-Journals and Library Catalog for title of a journal or law review. Use the library's Interlibrary Loan service to request an article not available in Pace collection.
Find Books Not in the Law Library
Books from other Pace libraries (Mortola or Birnbaum)
- Click REQUEST, and log in with either
- Your Pace Portal user name and password, or
- Your name and bar code, then
- Choose a pickup location, add special instructions, and click submit.
Books via ConnectNY
- Click the ConnectNY link to search for books in ConnectNY consortium libraries.
- Fill in your name, bar code, choose a pickup location, and click submit.
Books in other libraries--use interlibrary loan
- Set up an ILLiad account using your Pace email address.
- You can submit ILL requests for books and articles, and check on the status of your requests.