Getting Started: General Library Resources
Find Law Review and Journal Articles
According to Rule 16 of the Bluebook, periodicals include articles in:
• Consecutively paginated journals;
• Nonconsecutively paginated journals/magazines;
• Online newspapers;
• Signed student-written law review notes;
• Unsigned student-written comments;
• Student-written book reviews;
• Non-student-written book reviews;
• Specially designated articles in consecutively paginated journals; or
• Noncommercially distributed newsletters
Search Print and E-Journals using the title of the journal/law review.
Search the Library Catalog using the title of the journal/law review.
Make sure to search both, Print & E-Journals as well as the Library Catalog for a title of a journal or a law review.
If the article you are looking for is not available in the Pace print or digital collections, check WorldCat to confirm the item's information. WorldCat also shows what libraries do own the item you are looking for.
Use the library's Interlibrary Loan to request an article from a periodical that is not available in the Pace collection.
Relevant Subject Headings
- Abused wives
- Abused women
- Abusive men
- Child abuse
- Child custody
- Dating violence
- Family violence
- Justifiable homicide
- Legal assistance to abused wives
- Marital violence
- Prosecution -- Social aspects
- Psychological abuse
- Restraining orders
- Self-defense (Law)
- Spousal abuse
- Victims of family violence
- Wife abuse
- Women -- Violence against
- Women's shelters