Trial transcrips and practice materials on the examination of witnesses
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2015
Find book in catalog
Sign in with Pace portal user name and password
Read on screen or download
System requirements to download:
PC or Mac: Download Adobe Digital Editions for free
iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Android: Bluefire app
Books from other Pace libraries (Mortola or Birnbaum)
- Click REQUEST, and log in with either
- Your Pace Portal user name and password, or
- Your name and bar code, then
- Choose a pickup location, add special instructions, and click submit.
Books via ConnectNY
- Click the ConnectNY link to search for books in ConnectNY consortium libraries.
- Fill in your name, bar code, choose a pickup location, and click submit.
Books in other libraries--use interlibrary loan
- Set up an ILLiad account using your Pace email address.
- You can submit ILL requests for books and articles, and check on the status of your requests.
Instructions on how to best find if a book, an article, or other source is available at Pace libraries.
A subscription database including records of books, audiotapes, videotapes, and databases cataloged by OCLC member libraries. It includes manuscripts written as early as the 12th century. Libraries worldwide participate and upload their holdings to WorldCat.Use WorldCat to confirm a cited source, its bibliographic information, and find out which libraries own the item.