Books from other Pace libraries (Mortola or Birnbaum)
- Click REQUEST, and log in with your name and bar code, then
- Choose a pickup location, add special instructions, and click submit.
- Bar codes are available at the circulation desk in the Law Library
Books via ConnectNY
- Click the ConnectNY link to search for books in ConnectNY consortium libraries.
- Fill in your name, bar code, choose a pickup location, and click submit.
Books in other libraries--use interlibrary loan
- Set up an ILLiad account using your Pace email address.
- You can submit ILL requests for books and articles, and check on the status of your requests.