Pace Law Library Catalog
Find Books in the Library Catalog
To find books on all aspects of animal rights law, search the Library catalog in the search box above.
Relevant subject headings include:
Use the same subject headings as keywords--for instance, a book on environmental law may have a chapter on animal welfare or animal rights.
Find Books Not in the Law Library
Books from other Pace libraries (Mortola or Birnbaum)
- Click REQUEST, and log in with either
- Your Pace Portal user name and password, or
- Your name and bar code, then
- Choose a pickup location, add special instructions, and click submit.
Books via ConnectNY
- Click the ConnectNY link to search for books in ConnectNY consortium libraries.
- Fill in your name, bar code, choose a pickup location, and click submit.
Books in other libraries--use interlibrary loan
- Set up an ILLiad account using your Pace email address.
- You can submit ILL requests for books and articles, and check on the status of your requests.